Become A Partner
United Way of Southern Nevada is proud to partner with community organizations to help deepen the impact of good work that is taking place in our community. Nonprofit organizations, schools and houses of worship can partner with us at no cost.
Some of the features or services that we offer partner organizations are:
- Free calendar and ongoing referrals (Volunteers can sign up directly for a opportunity with your organization)
- Volunteer management software through HandsOn Connect (track hours donated to your org)
- Direct link to your organization's website through United Way of Southern Nevada
- Referrals for special events and corporate volunteer projects - Companies and groups seeking projects will be referred to your organization
- Special trainings, professional development and workshops on issues that impact your organization
- And much more!
United Way of Southern Nevada will not recruit/refer volunteers to:
- Work with for-profit organizations
- Work with private individuals
- Replace paid workers with volunteers
- Take part in political campaigns
- Volunteer in any religious organization, unless in a community outreach project of that organization.
We partner with community-based agencies that are an organization with a 501(c)3 nonprofit status, a public/not-for-profit school or government organization. If you do not meet this requirement, you can become a business partner with United Way of Southern Nevada.
To start the process of becoming a community partner with us, please click here to Sign Up/Register your organization.