United Way of Southern Nevada makes it easy for volunteers to get involved in the community, whether for just a couple of hours or as an ongoing commitment. Our goal is to successfully connect volunteers to the nonprofit organizations that need them most.
Once you register, you will have access to a number of valuable tools and resources, enabling you to find and sign up for the volunteer opportunity that's right for you:
• You can quickly and easily sign up for volunteer opportunities that need your time, skills and talents
• Opportunity details (including directions) are e-mailed to you immediately
• You will receive a reminder e-mail before the opportunity date
• You can easily remove yourself from opportunities you are no longer able to attend
• You can view and modify your personal information including contact information, skills and interests
• You can easily view your volunteer history If you have already created a volunteer account, please log in (Log In tab located at the top right) by entering your Username (email address) and password.
Click here to register and create your volunteer account.
Note: If during registration you receive a message that your email address is already in use, then click on the login link at the top right of the page, and enter your email address. If you do not know the password for your account, then click on the "Forgot Password" link and password reset instructions will be sent to you!